Extreme Powerboat Warranty Information
Extreme Powerboat guarantees that all of its products are free of lead content, are of the finest quality and free from manufacturing defects. Any product that we feel has been manufactured incorrectly or is of a defective nature will be replaced or repaired at our sole discretion. ALL WARRANTIES ARE VOID IF PRODUCT IS SUBJECT TO ABUSE OR IMPROPER USE. Some products have specific warranties see each product packaging for details.
Extreme Powerboat Online Store Return Policy
1. Extreme Powerboat will replace any product that is defective or was shipped in error at no cost to the customer.
2. Please call to get prior authorization before returning any item, regardless of reason, to request a Return Merchandise Authorization
(RMA). Extreme Powerboat cannot accept returned merchandise without an RMA.
3. To return an item you must contact us within 30 days from the date your package arrives. Extreme Powerboat is not responsible for
any damage or loss of returned packages and we suggest that you insure the returned package(s) through the carrier.
4. Returns and exchanges must be in new condition and include original product packaging. For each item returned for refund instead of
exchange, a restocking fee of up to 15% may be assessed. There is no restocking fee for an exchange.
5. The Manufacturer's packaging must be clear of writings or markings.
6. Parts that have been installed (or damaged while attempting to install) and/or used in any manner will not be accepted for return.
7. Special order items can be exchanged (including OEM), but if returned for a refund then a restocking of 15% will apply.
8. All closeout and clearance merchandise sales are final and cannot be refunded. Exchanges or manufacturers defect are acceptable.
9. If you return any item from a combo/package deal for a refund, the items being kept from the combo/package deal will revert to
regular pricing and customer will receive refund of the remainder after pricing has been recalculated to reflect original pricing.
Extreme Powerboat will not accept exchanges for items that are clearance or discontinued.
10. Return shipping costs and other incidental fees are the sole responsibility of the customer unless the item was defective or shipped in
Instructions for Returns, Exchanges & Refund.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please follow the instructions below to return the item.
1. Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA)
Call 1-614-214-7946 to request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA). Unfortunately, we cannot accept returned merchandise
without an RMA.
All returns must be in new condition and include all original manufacturers packaging. Returns must be received by Extreme
Powerboat within 30 days of the RMA issue date. Extreme Powerboat is not responsible for any damage or loss of returned packages
and we suggest that you insure the returned package through the carrier. Always insure your return package for the full retail value of
the item and obtain a tracking number from your chosen shipper. Unfortunately, we cannot process refunds on damaged items;
damaged items will be returned to the customer via ground shipping.
There are two exchange methods available at Extreme Powerboat: 1) Standard exchange or 2) Cross-ship. For the fastest service,
Extreme Powerboat can cross-ship orders that were purchased with a credit card. Extreme Powerboat will temporarily charge your
credit card for the cost of the replacement item(s). When Extreme Powerboat receives the item(s) being cross-shipped, the additional
charges will be refunded. If you do not wish to temporarily charge your credit card for the cross-shipped items, the standard exchange
method will be used. Extreme Powerboat will send the replacement item(s) upon successful receipt of the original item(s).
Credit card refunds are credited back to the card used for the original purchase.
5. Return Shipping Methods
Please return all items via ground shipping. Please note that third-party shippers, such as UPS Store, FedEx Kinko's, Mailbox Etc., and
similar companies, may add charges to normal ground shipping costs. Extreme Powerboat does not reimburse these charges. Please do
not return any items via COD; our shipping department cannot accept COD returns.
6. Return Shipping Costs
Return shipping costs are the sole responsibility of the customer. In cases where Extreme Powerboat has shipped an incorrect item,
Extreme Powerboat will reimburse the cost of ground shipping. Please enclose the receipt in the return package.
7. Return Address
Please return RMA items to the following address:
Extreme Powerboat Racing
ATTN: RMA # (number provided by customer service)
P.O. Box 40
Alexandria, Ohio 43001